March 15, 2017 Jo Taylor Hair Dye
Manic Panic professional
After 40 years of being the iconic industry “gold standard” of creative hair colour, Manic Panic has developed a line of vibrant semi-permanent hair colours in a unique, translucent gel base, available exclusively to the professional salon registered customers.
All colours will be on sale 1/4/17 on our website www.manic-panic.co.uk at £7.99
Grab a bargain and get a salon pack featuring one of every colour for only £80!
Available In 11 Beautiful Shades
- Pro Pastel-izer/Mixer to “pastel-ize” any Manic Panic Professional colour, or to add shine. It can be used a conditioner and/or colour-lock treatment over any existing colour as a separate service for clients
- Red Velvet: (Bright cherry red) (UV)
- Solar Yellow: (Medium true yellow)
- Serpentine: (Medium true green)
- Blue Bayou: (Medium turquoise) (UV)
- Celestine Blue: (Deep indigo blue)
- Blue Velvet: (Deep violet based blue )
- Violet Velvet: (Medium blue based violet) (UV)
- Love Power (Purple: Medium red based violet)
- Divine Wine: (Medium violet based red)
- Pussycat Pink: (Bright Neon pink ) (UV)
- Smoke Screen: Deep grey – (Can be used alone or for mixing with other colours to create smoky/metallic shades.)
Official How To!
- Step 1: Apply to clean, damp hair
- Step 2: Process 15-30 minutes
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly, rinsing different colors separately and follow with a colour safe conditioner. Rinse again.
Whats the difference?
- Rich, deeply pigmented vibrancy that lasts through 40+ shampoos.
- Semi-translucent gel formula for a stained glass-like application, also aids in colour placement accuracy. Perfect for sharp and defined lines!
- Formulated with castor seed oil and lactic acid for smooth, shiny and healthy hair.
- Gentle acidic formula helps to close the hair’s cuticle and lock in colour.
- Nourishing ingredients help control split ends and retain moisture.
- Easy “blend-ability” to create endless colour possibilities.
- Vegan formula.
- 11 inter-mixable shades + “Pastel-izer” to create delicate pastel shades.
- No developer required.
Check out how they wash out…
Our sponsored stylists have been creating Manic Panic magic with these colours already! Check out some of their work below!