Prom season is approaching fast and it’s time to think about dresses, hair and make up! Here at Manic Panic, we adore make up, so we’ve compiled some alternative prom make up and nail ideas for you to draw inspiration from.
So if you’re the kinda girl who likes to stand out from the crowd, why not try one of our unusual makeup ideas for your summer prom?
Perfect Prom Make Up: Gorgeous Galaxy Makeup
Go galactic with these sparkly makeup ideas which look stunning with pink, purple or blue prom dresses.
Opt for glittery nude or pink lips paired with purple, blue or silver eyes and nails with more sparkles! False eyelashes and eyeliner can create more distinct eyes which looks awesome with subtle lips.
If you adore this look, check out these cosmic MPUK cosmetics:
- Manic Panic Glam Lashes in Violet Night, Moon Dance or Trance Dance
- Manic Panic Love Colors Glitter Eye Shadow in Electric Sky, Mystic Heather or Mod-A-Go-Go
- Manic Panic Dreamliner in Raven, Hells Bells or Zulu Queen
- Manic Panic Lethal Lipstick in Tramp, Sweet Thang or Free Love
- Manic Panic Claw Colors in Fuschia Shock, Starry Night or Ultra Violet
- Manic Panic Glitter Shapes Star Stars
You can keep it sweet and subtle or for an unforgettable look, simply add more glitter!
Perfect Prom Make Up: Pretty Peacock
Ruffle everyone’s feathers with these attention-grabbing peacock themed make up designs. This is a vibrant look so it works well with black prom dresses or with a green or turquoise dress for a more outrageous look.
Choose bright purples, blues and greens when experimenting with this distinctive look and have a go at creating feather designs on your eye lids or nails!
If you’re inspired by these artistic designs, check out these dramatic shades of MPUK make up and nail colours!
- Manic Panic Glam Lashes in Pink Lady, Paris Paris or Spiral Dance
- Manic Panic Love Colors Glitter Eye Shadow in Electric Banana, Blue Banshee or Electric Sky
- Manic Panic Dreamliner in Enchanted Forest, Mermaid or Electric Amethyst
- Manic Panic Lethal Lipstick in After Midnight, Atomic Turquoise or Violet Night
- Manic Panic Claw Colors in Green Envy, Electric Banana or Siren’s Song
Peacock themed make up is perfect for turning heads so go colour crazy – the brighter the better!
Perfect Prom Make Up: Glam Goth
Unleash your inner vamp with these striking make up ideas. Best to stick to a deep red or black dress here or seek out a silver frock for the ultimate eye-catching prom outfit.
Stick to blacks and reds for this dark and dreamy look using oodles of dark liner and lashes and deep crimson or purple lips against a pale white face. You could also try adding some silver glitter or stars for a totally dazzling look.
Be the mysterious beauty of the ball by using these Gothic style products from Manic Panic:
- Manic Panic Glam Lashes in Lasar Lines, Little Black Widow or Star Child
- Manic Panic Love Colors Glitter Eye Shadow in Black Magic, Wildfire or Wicked White
- Manic Panic Dreamliner in Raven, Hells Bells or After Midnight
- Manic Panic Lethal Lipstick in Deadly Nightshade, Daughter Of Darkness or Nosferatu
- Manic Panic Claw Colors in Poison Apple, Raven or Blood Red
You can tone down the eyes or lips for a more understated look or go for the full vivid vamp look, it’s up to you! Prom only comes around once, so make sure your make up is unique!
We hope you have an unforgettable prom night and don’t forget to take lots of pics of your look!
Tags: Alternative, colourful, Cosmetics, Eye Art, eye liner, eye shadow, eyes, Galactic, Galaxy, Glitter, Goth, Lip Art, Lips, Lipstick, Makeup, Makeup Guide, Makeup Ideas, Makeup Inspiration, manic panic, nail varnish, Nailart, nails, Peacock, Prom, Prom ideas, Prom Makeup, Summer Ball, Summer Prom, Vamp