Within this collection, you will find:
- Manic Panic Professional Colour in the shade Solar Yellow
- Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Hair Colour in the shade Sunshine
- Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Hair Colour in the shade Electric Banana
These yellow shades make a real statement when used as a solid colour, but you could also experiment and play with them to create new looks or even new colours such as mixing with another bright shade like orange to really enhance each of the colours. You can also create some really fun and wacky hair looks with these colours especially as some of these yellows are even UV, and what’s more fun than glowing under black light.
Solar Yellow is one of the Manic Panic Professional gel hair colours, completely deserving of its name. This luminescent colour is bound to get you some compliments within the alt and punk scene due to its outstanding vibrancy and reflective stain-glass finish. The Professional Colour range is exclusively available to our Manic Panic customers that hold salon accounts, and we are sure that this colour will be a hit with your salon clients. The gel-based formula of this product will allow for easier distribution on the hair, and also precise placement for fun and exciting hair colour creations.
Our realist yellow, Sunshine! Sunshine is formulated with orange tones throughout to create an extremely warm and vibrant colour, replicating the colours and warmth from our very own sunshine. Probably just as you’d expect, this yellow will rock any punk or rockabilly’s world by creating an energetic and bold look. With its high intensity of pigmentation within the dye, this semi-permanent dye will last between 4-6 weeks when taken care of correctly.
Electric Banana is truly what it says on the tin, pure electricity! It is one of our brightest and a very popular shade here at Manic Panic with many from the alternative scene loving it. This colour isn’t just known for its incredible bold look, it is also part of the Manic Panic UV collection. You will find when standing beneath a black light, your hair will then glow using its fantastic UV feature.
With these colours being so light, as well as the pigmentation within them not as strong as in some of our darker colours, you will need to pre-lighten your hair to at least a level 9 to achieve a true yellow shade. Not pre-lightening your hair, will not allow for the full intensity of the colour to come through.
I’m pregnant, can I dye my hair?
Our colours are all vegan-friendly and free from harsh chemicals, so they should be completely safe for you to use when pregnant. However, during pregnancy women can develop new allergies that they might not have ever had or had never shown signs of before. Just like any other customer, we cannot stress how important doing both a patch and strand test is especially in this instance just so you can be sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Whilst Tish was pregnant she did continue to colour her hair throughout, however, she did not use bleach or any harsh chemicals as we did not want any of this to affect her baby so she used the darker-toned colours instead.
At any point, should I not bleach my hair?
- You should not bleach your hair if you already have colour in your hair. Applying bleach on top of coloured hair will drive the existing colour further into the hair follicle and create staining.
- Do not use bleach on top of box dyed hair, especially black. Applying bleach on top of black box dyed hair can cause an extremely dangerous chemical reaction and cause the hair to break.
- Do not bleach if you are allergic to bleach.
- Do not bleach if you have any cuts, scrapes or open wounds on your scalp.
- Do not bleach if your hair is wet.
- Do not bleach recently bleached hair, wait a week or two to allow the hair follicle to fully recover.
Does a bolder and brighter look appeal to you? Check out the Manic Panic yellow dyes online now!