Here’s the lowdown on the most popular shades of Manic Panic red:
- Manic Panic Vampire Red: A blood red shade of hair dye with burgundy undertones.
- Manic Panic Pillarbox Red: A bright shade of red that gives vibrant results on pre-lightened hair but can also tint brown hair.
- Manic Panic Infra Red: A mahogany red shade for a darker colour of red hair.
Vampire red Manic Panic is one of the most popular shades in the Manic Panic collection and we can see why. This classic red is perfect for all kinds of styles including alternative, rockabilly, and Gothic.
How long does Manic Panic Vampire Red last?
Vampire red hair, like all Manic Panic dyes, is designed to last for 4-6 weeks. This Manic Panic semi-permanent hair dye will give the best results when you use hair care that is designed for dyed hair. This will help slow down fading and keep your hair in great condition ensuring that it does last for longer.
Does Manic Panic Vampire Red work on dark hair?
Manic Panic vampire red on dark hair is likely to give a subtle red tint. Manic Panic Vampire Red will give the best results when applied to pre-lightened hair but if you want to try it on dark hair then this shade is a good choice for giving a red tone to your brown hair.
Always perform a strand test before you fully dye your hair to check the results on your hair colour.
Manic Panic Red Hair Dye Picks
Whether you are looking for a Manic Panic dark red shade or something light and fun for summer, Manic Panic has got you covered with even more awesome colours of red hair dye:
- Manic Panic Wildfire: This light shade of red hair dye is designed to glow under UV blacklight. Made with orange undertones.
- Manic Panic Rock n Roll Red: Another of the lighter shades of Manic Panic red; this shade features subtle purple and pink undertones for a rockabilly look.
- Manic Panic Vampire’s Kiss: This alternative shade of vampire red hair dye is slightly darker than the classic Vampire Red shade for an ultra Gothic look.
- Manic Panic Red Velvet: Part of the professional range. Red Velvet is a cherry red shade that is designed to glow under UV blacklight.
Looking for alternative Manic Panic Red hair dye shades? We know that many of the red hair dyes are timeless classics so if you are looking to switch up your usual alt red hair then why not opt for a purple or pink hair dye with red tones? Why not throw in some shades of purple with the gorgeous Manic Panic Divine Wine and Manic Panic Cleo Rose hair dyes.
Looking for a temporary colour change that can be easily washed out? The Manic Panic Amplified Temporary Colour Hairspray in Wildfire can be sprayed onto hair to turn it a fun shade of red and then easily shampooed out.
Ready to start dyeing your hair? Once you have grabbed your red hair dye, you can also stock up on accessories such as the Manic Panic Lightning Bleach Kit, toner, and hair care range.
Choosing Manic Panic hair dye means that you will be shopping for vegan-friendly, cruelty-free hair dye. This gentle formula is designed to condition your hair and contains no PPD, parabens, ammonia, resorcinol, phthalate, or gluten.
If you are looking for the best Manic Panic colours on dark hair then choosing a red hair dye is a great option. This highly pigmented colour often has dark undertones that will help the colour to be visible on your brown hair.
As you can see there are many types of Manic Panic hair dye even within one colour which means there are plenty of opportunities to create colourful unique hairstyles. If you want to start your hair dye journey with a shade of Manic Panic red then be sure to check out the full range to select your dream colour.