Regardless of country and providing an item you've received is not faulty or has been sent in error, you will always be responsible for the cost of returning it back to us (for example if you chose to return it back to us within your cooling off period).
To return an item to us, use this link (https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5521) to make and print a returns label through Blue Banana, which handles our returns. This will allow you to return an item to us from the UK totally free if your return is due to a fault with the item or because of an error we have made. If you are returning your items for any other reason, you will be charged £2.75 for this service, deducted from the total of your refund.
If you are returning an item for any other reason, for example, if you ordered the incorrect size or product, you can still make and print a returns label in order to post your return, but we will deduct the cost of the delivery from your refund.
To return an item to us, make sure you've filled in your returns form as directed, then attach the label you've printed from Royal Mail to your parcel and take it to the Post Office to be sent back to us. You should obtain proof of postage receipt when returning your item.
- Cosmetics - Returns for cosmetics will only be accepted if they are returned to us within 28 days sealed and in their original packaging. All goods will be inspected on return and any item in an unsuitable condition or considered un-saleable will be sent back to you.
- Multibuy Offer Exclusions Apply – When returning items that relate to an order that has had a ‘multibuy discount’ applied, all purchased items must be returned in order to have a full refund credited (minus any applicable administration or shipping fees).
- Time Period - You can return most items within 21 days of receipt for a refund, exchange for a different size or alternative item. Under the UK distance selling regulations, you have 21 working days (from the day after you receive your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us. In this case we will issue you with a full refund once you return the entire order to us at your cost if you have already received it or we have shipped it to you.
- Postage - We strongly recommend that returns are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded. Manic Panic accepts no responsibility or liability for returns lost in transit, it is your responsibility to ensure arrival. P&P costs back to the warehouse are the responsibility of the customer, but when we post your first exchange back to you there is no delivery charge. Subsequent exchanges may have a P&P charge. Delivery charges are non-refundable unless you are returning a damaged product.
- Free Gifts & Reduced Items - If you've received a free/reduced gift with your order and subsequently return the item(s) that entitled you to the offer then you must also return the free/reduced gift. If you wish to keep the free gift you will be charged the current or remaining RRP.
- Faulty/Damaged Product - In the rare event of faulty/damaged item(s) you can return them back to us within 28 days of delivery. You are entitled to a replacement product, a product of equal value or a refund. You will be refunded the postage if returning a faulty/damaged product.
- Non-United Kingdom Returns - For returns made outside the UK distance selling regulations we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. When returning an order from outside of the United Kingdom for an exchange/refund, postage & packaging costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Manic Panic Returns
Prince Albert House
Liskeard Business Park