- PREP the hair by washing with a clarifying shampoo. This prepares the hair by de-mineralizing and removing the buildup of products. Do not apply conditioner or styling aids.
- RINSE hair well and towel dry. Hair should be damp for application. Apply color blocker to the hairline.
- APPLY color with a tint brush. Saturate the hair completely for even deposit of the hair color. Use gloves or brush to blend into the hair.
- PROCESS for 15-30 minutes.
- RINSE thoroughly with cool/tepid water until water runs clear. Rinse different colors separately. Do not shampoo.
- FINISH color service by applying Manic Panic® Pastel-izer® or conditioner and rinse again with cool/tepid water. Applying Manic Panic® Professional hair color to damp hair will ensure better absorption of the color for even distribution. The hair can soak up too much of the product when applied to dry hair, which could yield uneven results.
HOW IT WORKS
- Manic Panic® Professional hair color is a semi-permanent direct-dye formulated to identify and bond with hair fibers. Once bonded, the molecule mimics the fiber, thus creating a flawless finish.
- The Combination of These Features Result In: An Increased Saturation of the Hair Shaft
- Maximum Color Longevity—Colors Last Through 40+ Washes
- True Fade on Tone Result Even Deposit Throughout the Hair Length Creating Uniform Results
MANIC PANIC CUSTOM COLOURS AND SERVICES
Use Manic Panic® Professional Hair Colors to create custom fashion hair color designs for clients.
- Mix colors to create custom formulas
- Use Manic Panic® Pastel-izer® to create custom pastel shades
- Add Smoke Screen™ to create smoky and metallic shades
- Dilute hair color to create toners- add shine, tone & locks in service
- Mix Manic Panic® Professional hair colors and Pastel-izer® to create tones for color correction