We know that delivering what you have ordered is the most important thing we can do. We aim to ship all orders placed with us within 24 hours. Allowances should be made for all orders placed on weekends, national holidays and bank holidays.
If we don't have an item in stock, we will post the rest of your order separately (if applicable). Our website is updated daily and everything that is online is, at the time, in stock. Please note we will try and reorder any out of stock items which can take 3 to 10 working days.
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges here:
- Royal Mail Tracked (4 to 5 Working Days): 25p
- Express Delivery (Next Working Day): £5.00
- Royal Mail EU Tracked (5-8 Working Days): From £5.00
- DPD/ Europe (5 Working Days): From £10.00
- UPS: From £10.00
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to alternative delivery charges, restrictions and/or timescales. In particular:
- Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left by the courier to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to the depot.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your legal rights see "Your Right to Cancel” section below and contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
Please Note: You must allow 15 working days for delivery. We cannot be held responsible for postage delays either in the UK or to Overseas. Therefore Manic Panic Limited will not be liable for any consequential loss due to late or failed delivery.
Express Delivery £5.00 (Next Working Day*)
Express Delivery £5.00 (Next Working Day*)
This service ensures you will receive your parcel the day after you place your order. For your order to be dispatched using this service, you must order between Monday – Thursday before 13:00pm. Should your order be received after this time or between Friday (after 13:00pm) – Sunday, your order will be dispatched the next available working day.
Please Note: Next day orders shipped on a Friday (orders placed after 13:00pm Thursday and before 13:00pm Friday) will be delivered on Monday. If your order includes any out of stock items they will follow on at a later date via our standard courier. If all of your order is unavailable we will contact you for additional guidance. Also the following postcodes may take longer than 24 hours to deliver. These locations include Highlands and Islands and may take between 2 and 4 days, depending on location. BT, HS1-HS9, IM, IV2-IV28, IV40-IV56, KA27-KA28, KW, PH, ZE, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61-PA78, PA80-PA88, TR21-TR25. If you require your order to be tracked, you will need to pay the standard delivery cost of £0.90.
International Delivery (Delivery Times and Costs Vary)
Please Note: Any customs or import duties are levied once your order reaches its destination country. Any additional charges for custom clearance become the responsibility of the recipient.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Manic Panic reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination
You must select the correct shipping/delivery country when prompted to in our checkout section. If you have entered an incorrect country by mistake and have received a cheaper shipping rate, Manic Panic will then get in contact to re-evaluate the shipping costs and total value of the order.
Shipping prices vary from country to country. Be aware that delays can occur with your countries Customs and Excise and these delays are outside our control. We cannot be held responsible for postage delays or items lost or damaged once dispatched.
All our delivery information outside of the UK is displayed below. Any currencies our website does not support by default will be displayed in Euros.
If you would like to convert this to your own currency, please use a currency converter such as www.xe.com/currencyconverter/.