Manic Panic Hair Colour is PPD free to minimise the risk of adverse reactions, but itís still recommended you perform a patch test via the following method:
- Choose a small area of skin roughly the size of a penny for the test, preferably somewhere discreet such as behind the ear or in the inner fold of your elbow.
- Wash the test area with water and soap and dab dry with a clean towel.
- Place a thin coating of your chosen Manic Panic Hair Dye upon the test area.
- Allow the dye to dry and leave it undisturbed and uncovered for 24 hours.
- Examine the test area for any signs of irritation. If there is a negative reaction, then the product should not be used by that person under any circumstances.