Using a comb, part your hair horizontally across the centre of your head from ear to ear.
- Using hair clips, separate a top and bottom section of hair.
- Use Manic Panic Hair, in a colour of your choice, on the top half first and make sure not to get any on the bottom section.
- Prevent the top half from bleeding onto the bottom by wrapping it in a plastic cap or tin foil.
- Apply the second Manic Panic hair dye colour to the bottom half.
- Wrap the bottom section in a similar fashion to the top.
- Wait approximately an hour for the dye to process.
- Carefully rinse the top section of hair first with cold water until it runs clear.
- Rinse the bottom section by the same method.
- Dry hair and style it as per usual.
Visit a professional hair stylist or seek help from a friend for the best possible results.