As a last resort here is a trick used by Manic Panic Dyehard Gooby and her hair stylist to remove unwanted dye. It is recommended, however, that you always get advice from professional hair stylists when removing hair dye.
Mix in a plastic bowl:
- 3 tbs Developer
- 2 tbs Lightener Bleach
- 2 tbs Clarifying Shampoo
- 2 tbs Dry Hair Conditioner
Next you must:
- Wear a pair of protective gloves.
- Apply the mixture to wet hair, starting an inch away from your roots.
- Quickly knead the mixture into your hair, working from the ends and towards the roots.
- Massage the mixture into the hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse out with clean and warm water
- Deep shampoo and condition.
The processing time of the "Soap Cap” method can vary from person to person and its always advised you seek professional advice for colour removal.