Itís perfectly possible to love and enjoy Manic Panic Hair Colour without pre-lightening your hair.
There are several shades of Manic Panic Colour that may be used on hair that hasnít been pre-lightened. These include both Classic and Amplified hair dyes.
Recommended shades for this include:
After Midnight, Enchanted Forest, Fuchsia Shock, Green Envy, Hot Hot Pink, Infra Red, Pillarbox Red, Purple Haze, Raven, Rock Ďní Roll Red and Vampire Red.
- Wash with a deep cleansing shampoo. Do not use conditioner.
- Use a hair dryer to make sure the hair is completely dry and extra porous.
- Use your chosen Manic Panic Colour from the list above.
- Wrap hair in a plastic cap.
- Leave the colour to dry for at least 30 minutes. The longer you leave, however, the greater the effect.
- Once dry, rinse hair with cold water to remove excess and keep doing so until the water runs clear.
- Dry and style as you would normally.
For improved results, use a hair dryer for an extended period of time to help open up the hair cuticles and allow deeper penetration of colour.